SINCE ITS FOUNDATION UNTIL FEBRUARY 2016: CARLOS MARTÍNEZ ORGADO.
- Since its foundation until february 2016 Honorary President of the Circular Economy Foundation
- Member of the Administration Board of ACR+ (Association of Cities and Regions for Recycling and Sustainable resource management).
- Member of the Administration Board of the Internacional Waste Working Group (IWWG).
- Member of Worldwide Organization ORBIT (specialized in organic waste usage and compost)
- Resource Recovery Forum (RRF) Member.
- Waste Management Magazine Board Member.
- Working as a consultant Mr. Martínez put together in 1988 the National Plan on Industrial Waste for the Spanish Administration, and collaborated in the reflexion of diverse Community Directives.
- Cerdá´s Institute Project Manager
- Management Director of Madrid´s Environmental Agency.
- Waste Management Director of State-Owned Enterprise EMGRISA
- General Director of STU, Urban and Industrial Waste Management Enterprise of Entrecanales Group.
- CER (Spanish Waste Club) Executive Director.
- President of ISR (Resource Sustainability Institute).
- Representative of the Ministry of Industry in the European Recycling Forum.
- Member of diverse European Commission work groups about:
- IPP Integrated Product Policy.
- Product´s life-cycle Analysis.
- Soil Thematic Strategy.
- Economic Instruments for Prevention and Recycling of Waste.
- Use of Organic Matter.
FROM FEBRUARY 2016 TO APRIL 2018: JEAN PIERRE HANNEQUART.
Degree in European Law from the University of Liège.
- From February 2016 to April 2018 Honorary President of the Foundation for the Circular Economy (FEC).
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Association of Cities and Regions for the Recycling and Sustainable Management of Resources (ACR +).
- Member of the Board of Directors of the International Waste Working Group (IWWG).
- Member of the World Organization ORBIT (specialized in the use of organic matter and the compost product).
- Member of the Resource Recovery Forum (RRF).
- Member of the Editorial Board of Waste Management Magazine.
- Professor of international law in Algeria.
- Researcher at the Center for European Studies of the University of Louvain-La-Neuve and at the European Institute of Environmental Policy.
- General Director of the Brussels Institute for Environmental Management.
- Founder of the Association of Cities and Regions for Recycling and Sustainable Resource Management (ACR +).
- Professor at Brussels University.