SINCE FEBRUARY 2016: JEAN PIERRE HANNEQUART.
Graduate in European Law, University of Liège.
- Since ffrebuary de 2016 Honorary President of the Circular Economy Foundation (FEC).
- Former General Director of the Brussels Regional Environmental Administration.
- Founding Member of the Association of Cities and Regions for Recycling and Sustainable Resource Management (ACR+).
- Researcher at the Center for European Studies at the University of Louvain-La-Neuve and at the European Institute of Environmental Policy.
- Conference teacher at Brussels University.
- LA POLITIQUE DE GESTION DES DÉCHETS(éd. schmidt verlag, Bonn, 1983)
- EL DERECHO COMMUNITARIO EN MATERIA DE RESIDUOS (P.P.U., 1996)
- EUROPEAN WASTE LAW (Kluwer Edition, 1998)
- MUNICIPAL WASTE IN EUROPE: TOWARDS A EUROPEAN RECYCLING SOCIETY (Victoires Editions, 2009)
SINCE ITS FOUNDATION UNTIL FEBRUARY 2016: CARLOS MARTÍNEZ ORGADO.
- Since its foundation until february 2016 Honorary President of the Circular Economy Foundation
- Member of the Administration Board of ACR+ (Association of Cities and Regions for Recycling and Sustainable resource management).
- Member of the Administration Board of the Internacional Waste Working Group (IWWG).
- Member of Worldwide Organization ORBIT (specialized in organic waste usage and compost)
- Resource Recovery Forum (RRF) Member.
- Waste Management Magazine Board Member.
- Working as a consultant Mr. Martínez put together in 1988 the National Plan on Industrial Waste for the Spanish Administration, and collaborated in the reflexion of diverse Community Directives.
- Cerdá´s Institute Project Manager
- Management Director of Madrid´s Environmental Agency.
- Waste Management Director of State-Owned Enterprise EMGRISA
- General Director of STU, Urban and Industrial Waste Management Enterprise of Entrecanales Group.
- CER (Spanish Waste Club) Executive Director.
- President of ISR (Resource Sustainability Institute).
- Representative of the Ministry of Industry in the European Recycling Forum.
- Member of diverse European Commission work groups about:
- IPP Integrated Product Policy.
- Product´s life-cycle Analysis.
- Soil Thematic Strategy.
- Economic Instruments for Prevention and Recycling of Waste.
- Use of Organic Matter.